Friday, May 15, 2009

progress report

Ah! It's almost been a full week since I've written! But no fear, I haven't been goofing off, just busy. I am a college student after all, so I've been studying for finals an writing final papers. Okay, okay, so that's not entirely true. Yesterday I did spend my entire night watching "Pride and Prejudice" - the BBC version of course, all six hours worth of Jane Austen glory. And today I did laundry, so that was productive, eh?

I've made more of the little pouches, but my memory card reader is being mean, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. I now have a total of four, and each time I make one it takes less and less time. I also did some research and prep work on a few projects, so once things calm down school-wise, I'll get to working and documenting. Well, after I shill out for a new memory card reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment