Wednesday, May 20, 2009

multiple firsts

Okay, so for some really odd reason, AFTER I go out and buy a new memory card reader, my old memory card reader begins to work again. Oh well. So at least I've been able to download those pictures. I ended up switching out the ribbon for twine because I was starting to run out of the rainbow ribbon ... and I really like my rainbow ribbon! I now have four of the pouches, but I'm probably going to end up making two more before calling it quits.

   

At home for a week or two, so probably won't be doing much in the way of projects. But ... I did buy a new external hard drive and I'm going to try freezing my non-working hard drive, and we'll see how much data I can get off of it. Then I'll be able to sift through my old architecture files and work on my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment